Can you write in Java in your sleep? Do you find it interesting to work with non-trivial tasks? Are you really interested in improving hard skills utilising fresh technologies and following best practices? Then welcome on board.
For our client, an international software company specialising in software products, IT consulting and development offices in Europe and the United States, we are currently looking to add to the team an experienced Java Developer (B2B messaging platform) in our Sofia office. In a team with highly qualified colleagues, you will work on a project aimed at solutions for B2B processes in the energy industry of a European company and the development of transaction systems, some of which we manage alone or in our blockchain team.
- Application development using the Java programming language
- Active and creative participation in the sprint planning
- Write test cases/take over quality assurance
- Working in a self-organised team, supported by Scrum Master and an Agile Coach
- Documentation of the developed software
- 3+ years of commercial experience in Java
- Familiarity with the implementation and automated testing of complex Java-based business applications
- Being no stranger to Java SE, Java EE, Spring Framework, XML, JSON
- Optional knowledge of Java web interface frameworks (e.g. Apache Wicket, Angular, JavaServer Faces, and Web Test frameworks)
- Experience with relational databases
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English
Would be a plus
- Strong communication and people skills
- Team player with strong sense of responsibility
- Participate in challenging projects for major global companies
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent social package – health insurance, food vouchers, etc
- Active professional community
- Variety of technologies
- Positive and friendly work environment in a team of qualified and fresh-minded professionals sharing knowledge
- Excellent office location close to a metro station
- Option to work from home
- Fun work environment
Looks interesting? Send your CV today.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.