Are you open to new ideas, ready to work on challenging tasks in a team of like-minded people?
We are waiting for you!
For our client, an international software company specialising in software products, IT consulting and development offices in Europe and the United States, we are currently looking to add to the team an experienced Middle .NET Developer (Business Process Automation) in our Sofia office. In a team with highly qualified colleagues, you will work on a project aimed at improving the functionality of the platform used in the Danish public sector for grant management.
About the project
The application has a wide range of standard features and components configured to support the domain, processes and business rules of each organisation. The platform is used by decision-makers, case officers and administrators quickly and safely through the grant system, so that funding reaches the individuals who matter – securely, quickly and well-documented. The work is based on the Scrum framework. We deliver each sprint to the client.
- Ensure achievements of project goals by performing assigned tasks with required quality
- Suggest improvements to the development process
- Collaborate closely with the team and customer on project tasks
- Familiarise the current solution and dive into the details to complete further development successfully
- Transform project high-level requirements into high-quality technical solutions, create WBS
- Perform unit and development testing
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Collaborate with the QA to ensure quality of the delivered features
- 2+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- Strong knowledge of C# programming language and .NET platform (.NET 4.x and/or .NET Core)
- Good OOP/OOD skills
- Understanding the sense of microservices architecture, SOA, and REST
- Experience with web development using ASP.NET MVC/Web API, ASP.NET Core
- Experience with database design and development (MS SQL Server or similar RDBMS)
- Good knowledge and experience with Angular
- Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus
- Strong communication and people skills
- Team player with strong sense of responsibility
- Participate in challenging projects for major global companies
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent social package – health insurance, food vouchers, etc
- Active professional community
- Variety of technologies
- Positive and friendly work environment in a team of qualified and fresh-minded professionals sharing knowledge
- Excellent office location close to a metro station
- Option to work from home
- Fun work environment
Looks interesting? Send your CV today.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.