Do you enjoy creating software for the gambling industry and are passionate about technology? Eager to work in a fast growing industry?
If you got three “Yes”, then you caught the right opportunity. Keep reading!
For our client, an international software company specialising in software products, IT consulting and development offices in Europe and the United States, we are currently looking to add to the team – Middle Node.js Developer (Payment Systems) in our Sofia office. As a Software Engineer, you will work on a project of software in the gambling industry, with many various payment systems, discuss with team project needs, and improve your expertise.
About the project
The project we are working on is in active development stage. It has a distributed team and is focused on one of the most parts of the business – correcting work of payment system in a huge gambling project.
- Take full responsibility for integrations with payment providers, including support of existing integrations
- Take responsibility for unit, integration, and functional testing
- Communicate directly with the customer team
- Identify and resolve technical issues, take part in support activities
- Document new integrations and changes in corporate wiki
- Follow best practices in product development
- Knowledge of Node.JS, TypeScript
- Knowledge of Express and WebSockets
- Solid Docker knowledge is required, K8s basics is desirable
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Ability to own, drive, and evolve products independently
- Demonstrating confidence in writing high-quality code that is modular, functional, and testable
- Knowledge and ability to implement and perform code review process
- Ability to establish the best coding practices
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Intermediate level of English
- Direct client communication and requirement elicitation
Would be a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Participate in challenging projects for major global companies
- Diversity of Domains & Businesses
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent social package – health insurance, food vouchers, etc
- Active professional community
- Variety of technologies
- Positive and friendly work environment in a team of qualified and fresh-minded professionals sharing knowledge
- Excellent office location close to a metro station
- Fun work environment
Looks interesting? Send your CV today.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.