If you are excited about working directly with the customer, following agile processes, if you enjoy delivering high quality solutions to meet the business needs and exceed expectations, we will be glad to have you as part of our team!
For our client, an international software company specialising in software products, IT consulting and development offices in Europe and the United States, we are currently looking to add to the team – Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer in our Sofia office. In a team with highly qualified colleagues, you will work on a project aimed at solutions for B2B processes in the energy industry of a European company and the development of transaction systems, some of which we manage alone or in our blockchain team.
- Collaborate on issues such as CI/CD and tooling
- Automate metrics to minimize manual tasks
- Implement SRE best practices and tooling
- Sustain/empower/implement reliability and performance
- Implement tooling & protocol to improve incident management
- Improve availability & reliability of the platform
- At least 4 years of experience in defining and evangelizing cloud-related optimizations and best practices to improve reliability, scalability, and performance
- At least 4 years of working knowledge of DevOps/CI/CD tools & process
- Solid knowledge of Cloud deployments (GCP/AWS/Azure) and Container/Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- English: Intermediate or higher (direct communication with the customer and international team members)
Would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Participate in challenging projects for major global companies
- Diversity of Domains & Businesses
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent social package – health insurance, food vouchers, etc
- Active professional community
- Variety of technologies
- Positive and friendly work environment in a team of qualified and fresh-minded professionals sharing knowledge
- Excellent office location close to a metro station
- Fun work environment
Looks interesting? Send your CV today.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.