Are you open to new ideas, ready to work on challenging tasks?
We are waiting for you!
For our client, an international software company specialising in software products, IT consulting and development offices in Europe and the United States, we are currently looking to add to the team a professional Senior Full Stack (.NET) Developer (Business Process Automation) in our Sofia office. In a team with highly qualified colleagues, you will work on a project aimed at improving the functionality of the platform used in the Danish public sector for grant management.
About the project
The project goal is to enhance the functionality of the platform used in Denmark’s public sector for grants management. The Configuration Server is a new solution for providing and maintaining all grants management systems. The solution is based on the “External Configuration Store Pattern”. The solution is based on a central configuration repository containing a number of system configurations. Each system configuration contains all the required configuration parameters for the product applications. The idea is that the application fetches the configuration at startup time from the Configuration server via the HTTP protocol. Once the configuration is fetched and translated into the desired format it can be stored locally as a config file (appsetting.json) or used as a configuration object (in-memory only).
- Collaborate closely with the Architect and Customer on project tasks
- Familiarise the current solution and dive into details to complete further development successfully
- Create architecture and solutions from scratch
- Work on both front-end and back-end tasks
- Design separate components, modules, classes, etc. as well as efficient integrations of building blocks at any level of abstraction
- Code, debug, test, document, support, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and development testing
- 4+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- Strong knowledge of C# programming language and .NET platform (.NET 4.x and/or .NET Core)
- Solid experience with Angular
- Good OOP/OOD skills
- Understanding the sense of microservices architecture, SOA, and REST
- Experience with web development using ASP.NET MVC/Web API, ASP.NET Core
- Experience with database design and development (MS SQL Server or similar RDBMS)
- Experience in RESTful services creation
- At least basic experience in Docker
- Experience in ASP.NET Zero solution
- Experience in WCF and/or ASMX technologies
- Experience in message-broker software (RabbitMQ/Kafka or similar)
- Experience in BizTalk Server
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus
- Strong communication and people skills;
- Team player with strong sense of responsibility
- Participate in challenging projects for major global companies
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent social package – health insurance, food vouchers, etc
- Active professional community
- Variety of technologies
- Positive and friendly work environment in a team of qualified and fresh-minded professionals sharing knowledge
- Excellent office location close to a metro station
- Option to work from home
- Fun work environment
Looks interesting? Send your CV today.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.