This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineer who has a thirst for tackling new challenges to join our professional team and collaboratively develop open-source tech.
If this sounds like you, then keep reading!
For our client, an international software company specialising in software products, IT consulting and development offices in Europe and the United States, we are currently looking to add to the team an enthusiastic Senior Machine Learning Engineer in our Sofia office, who has in-depth working knowledge of the latest Machine Learning/Data Science technologies. In this role you’ll work on improving the ML algorithm accuracy and introducing new up-to-date ML practices for determining the targeted Audience.
About the project
A privacy focused audience platform, based in London. The connects marketers with publishers, allowing for privacy-first and cookie less audience creation and activation. This innovative platform enables effective targeted advertising, increasing publisher revenue and advertising performance for marketers. Not extract any user data from the device, all audience modelling is done locally to ensure user data is kept private. The most popular tools are used in this Python data science ecosystem and embraces innovation. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be an important part of the team that works with data infrastructure.
- Designing, building, training, evaluating, and testing Machine Learning models
- Creation and improvement of algorithms and models for the images and text data analysis
- Complying with the best engineering practices, technical standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
- Participating in estimation and planning sessions
- Participating in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the customer
- Work directly with the founder on improving the ML algorithm accuracy and introducing new up-to-date ML practices
- Contributing to development of technical project documentation
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in the AI/ML domain
- Deep knowledge in one track of ML: NLP and/or image processing, etc.
- Deep knowledge of Python and experience with popular libraries such as NumPy, pandas, and TensorFlow
- Solid knowledge of the State-of-the-Art DS/ML approaches and techniques
- Experience in designing and applying solution architectures, taking into account different trade-offs and limitations
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with traditional NLP tools such as language modelling, word embedding
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make ML-system changes as needed to resolve the issue
- Experience working in distributed teams, tasks delegation and conducting technical review – a plus
- Upper-Intermediate level of English and above
Would be a plus
- MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence/SW engineering, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust to rapidly changing environment
- Problem-solving mindset
- Ability to learn fast and on the fly
- Participate in challenging projects for major global companies
- Diversity of Domains & Businesses
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent social package – health insurance, food vouchers, etc
- Active professional community
- Variety of technologies
- Positive and friendly work environment in a team of qualified and fresh-minded professionals sharing knowledge
- Excellent office location close to a metro station
- Fun work environment
Looks interesting? Send your CV today.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.