Who collects the information?
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you visit our site and fill in the forms:
- Your name
- Your contact information including your email address and phone number
- Your company information
- Your preferences and interests
- Any project materials or documents you upload
Website usage information is collected using Cookies (see more information about the cookies below).
What do we do with the information about you?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with relevant products and services. In particular, we typically collect the information and use it for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping and analyzing the use of our website
- To improve our website, products and services
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- To customize our website according to your interests
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests, but only if these are not overridden by your interests, rights or freedoms
Where is information held?
Information is held at our offices, on secure servers, at service providers, representatives and agents as described in this policy.
How we may share the information?
We might also share the information about you with our selected partners. Also, we may need to share some of the above categories of information with other parties, such as our professional advisers or external contractors. The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations. We may also be required to share some personal information as required to comply with the law.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep the information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. How long we keep your information will depend on the nature of information concerned and the purposes for which it is processed. We will keep the information for no longer than is reasonable, taking into account the limitation periods for potential claims, after which they will be destroyed.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure and have adopted security measures in-line with applicable data protection law.
To preserve the integrity of your personal data and prevent data loss and unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and protect it from loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration and destruction.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We may also collect further information about your use of our website through log files and other technologies including: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; the web pages you view, links you click; your IP address; time stamps and the length of time you spent on our website; the referring URL or the webpage that led you to our website; location and language information; and your mobile device ID, name and model. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you or that you have provided to us, including, where applicable, your username, name, and other personal information. You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Links to Other websites
Controlling your personal information and correction
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You can change your settings, delete cookies and withdraw consent at any time. If you wish to do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under local data protection laws. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email to email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You also have the right to ask us for some of the information we hold and process to be erased (the ‘right to be forgotten’) in certain circumstances. We will provide you with further information about the right to be forgotten, if you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us?