Sorcible is a tech company providing a full range of services focused on building online stores. We have over 12 years of experience in delivering tailored eCommerce solutions and are specialized in providing exceptional quality for our clients around the world. We help major global companies achieve outstanding eCommerce results and grow their businesses.
eCommerce is one of the most rapidly developing sectors and we see this trend boosted to even greater speeds by the coronavirus pandemic. Adobe’s acquisition of Magento has transformed the eCommerce space and Magento is now positioned to grow its market share even further.
As our business continues to expand, we are looking for talented Laravel Developers who have a passion for building custom platforms and applications. You will have the opportunity to learn and share experience with the rest of the team and participate in the building of innovative new products and solutions.
- Building custom platforms and web applications using Laravel (primary focus)
- Writing clean, maintainable code following the team’s best practices
- Participate in daily project meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Work collaboratively as part of a global team
- Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and industry best practices
- Experience with PHP and the Laravel framework in specific
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related technical discipline
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML, no need to be an expert
- Communicate any issues you are facing early on
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
… AND IF YOU HAVE
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Motivation and willingness for learning new things and self-development
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic international environment
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Career progress and development
- Participate in challenging projects for major global companies
- Exposure to new technologies
- Mastery of problem domain
- Competitive remuneration
- Bonuses and salary increase based on your performance
- Health insurance & social package
- Positive and friendly working environment in a skilled and knowledge-sharing team and fun work environment
- No dress code
- Excellent office location close to a metro station
- Company lunches and company socials
To apply for this position, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below.
The data you provide is personal and falls under special law protection. Sorcible Ltd. undertakes to treat them under strict confidentiality and not to distribute them in any form whatsoever except for the purposes of this selection.